GalacticRP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tryndameres Appliation for staff

2 posters

Go down

Tryndameres Appliation for staff Empty Tryndameres Appliation for staff

Post by Rairiku Sat May 09, 2015 11:03 pm

Name : Ethan Miller
In-game name : Tryndamere
Age (Any age doesnt matter just apply!) : 12
Steam ID STEAM_0:1:56113885
Q: What rank are you applying for?
A : Admin
Q: Have you read our staff rules?
A: Yes
Q : Why should we pick you? (1 paragraph, 4 sentences-Buffing your application more always helps)
A : You should pick me because i am very active. I am active the whole week but i have school on the weekdays at around 4:00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M. (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). I am very friendly i help out as much as i can. I make peoples day brighter when i make them laugh Very Happy. People dont think im annoying (Etleast i dont think so). I dont abuse the server. I try to report people who are. But it would be more simple to just do it myself.
Q : How can you help us?
A : Well, what puts me on top of other APPLICANTS is my special way of dealing with stressing situations I try my best to answer everyone, and satisfy everyone at the same time This helps me not get annoyed when being spammed, which leads me into answering player's questions and moderating the CHAT at the same time very effectively To add on, I'm also a team player I get along with people very easily, as I treat people the way I would want to be treated This helps when it comes to working as a team to make the server better, taking in opinions, teaching and helping others I always like having a responsible role and I like having more of a commanding role then others because I think I can handle it I also like having a more of a command role as I said in my last statement I like helping people too I feel that i could do a great amount of good for the server by helping player's in need in the chat who are confused, stuck or need to ask any questions I can reduce the amount of spam and the amount of disrespect that player's can deal to other player's/staff I can bring new ideas to Factions and hopefully bring enjoyment too I have a lot of experience with being staff so I think I would fit the job perfectly.
Q : How ACTIVE are you? (Include your time zone in your answer)
A: I play about 2 - 8 hours on the weekdays, On the weekends basically all day. (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Q: How many warnings do you have?
A: None Very Happy

Rairiku

Back to top Go down

Tryndameres Appliation for staff Empty Re: Tryndameres Appliation for staff

Post by SwagLikeCaillou Sat May 09, 2015 11:18 pm

+1 good amount of sentences and good info! Very Happy

You Are Capable Of Admin!

Welcome To The Team! Very Happy

SwagLikeCaillou
Admin

http://galacticrpretrosandbox.friendhood.netfriendhoodretrosandb